Starting your own operations under your own authority? Find out what is required to start your own business in the trucking industry. If you operate in more than one jurisdiction, you will need to get your IRP plates and UCR (Although, Alaska & Hawaii are exempt from IRP). Find your registration requirements here to get your vehicle properly tagged.


IRP, commonly referred to as Apportion, is a reciprocal agreement for registering vehicles that travel in two or more member jurisdictions. Under the Plan, the interstate operator is required to file an application with their base jurisdiction, which issues a base apportioned license plate and cab card.

Read More

Startup Services

Starting your own trucking company requires preparation and planning because the trucking business is one of the most regulated industries in the country. The process can be complicated and takes much time and patience due to the many requirements and regulations.

Read More
IFTA Reporting Online